Online businesses are booming, and a new term has been making rounds E-Farming. But what is e-farming? Is it a legitimate business model or just another online scam?
This comprehensive guide delves deep into e-farming, focusing on Igor Kheifets, a prominent figure in this space.
This article aims to provide an unbiased Igor Kheifets review and thoroughly examine the e-farming system he advocates.
What is E-Farming?
E-Farming, or email farming, creates a roster of individuals who have consented to receive emails regarding products and services that they may find appealing.
The primary goal is to recommend beneficial and practical effects through affiliate links and earn a commission when a purchase is made through the provided link.
It is a form of e-farming online business gaining traction as a viable model for generating passive income.
But what is e farming business? It is essentially a digital form of agriculture where you cultivate a list of email subscribers, nurture them with valuable content, and then harvest the profits through affiliate sales.
It is a modern take on the age-old practice of farming, but instead of crops, you are growing a list of engaged subscribers.
Igor Kheifets: The Man Behind the Concept
Igor Kheifets is a popular figure in the world of online marketing, known for his expertise in email marketing and list building.
He claimed to have stumbled into e-farming a few years ago and managed to semi-retire at 29.
He has come out of retirement to help ordinary people earn online income through e-farming. But does e-farming work as he claims? We will explore this in our Igor Kheifets review section.
Igor is a marketer and a mentor who has helped(?) thousands start their own profitable e-Farming online business through his best-selling program, the 30-Day e-Farming Challenge.
The E-Farming System: A Look Into System
Igor Kheifets has created a course called the 30-Day E-Farming Challenge.
This course claims to teach individuals how to establish a lucrative e-farming business and potentially retire early.
The system and course are priced at $197, discounted from $8,000, and come with $48,846 in bonuses.
The Three-Step System:
- Use Solo Ads to Build Your Email List Quickly: Pay someone with an extensive email list to send their subscribers an email from you. In that email, you give them a reason to sign up for your list.
- Sign Up for Affiliate Programs: Grab your affiliate links and incorporate them into your email drip campaign.
- Let Autoresponders Do the Work: Set up your autoresponders and let them work for you, hopefully resulting in commissions.
This system is designed to be simple and replicable, but it requires an investment in solo ads and tools, which potential e-farmers should know.
Is E-Farming a Scam or a Legitimate Business?
One of the most pressing questions that potential e-farmers have is: Is e-farming legit? Or is it an e-farming scam? The program comes with a 30-day risk-free guarantee.
If, within 30 days, the buyer hasn’t built an email farm of at least 1,000 addresses or hasn’t made their first commission from the affiliate products, they can email for a no-questions-asked refund.
This suggests confidence in the product, but it is essential to read the terms carefully.
Critics argue that the upfront costs and additional investments for tools and solo ads can add up quickly, making it a risky venture for those without significant capital.
On the other hand, proponents of e-farming, including Igor himself, argue that it is a legitimate and potentially lucrative business model when executed correctly.
E-Farming Reviews: What Are People Saying?
The e-farming reviews of Igor Kheifets are mixed, and most people who bought the course are not positive about the content.
While some users have found success with Igor Kheifets’ methods, others have labeled it an e-farming scam.
Some reviewers have expressed disappointment after not making a single sale after six months, despite following the course material diligently.
However, there are also positive reviews where individuals have praised the program for its comprehensive and step-by-step approach, claiming that it has helped them establish a profitable online business.
These mixed reviews highlight the importance of conducting thorough research and approaching the program with realistic expectations.
Igor also runs one more program called List Building Lifestyle. Let’s explore the program, and the reviews revolve around the internet.
What is List Building Lifestyle About?
List Building Lifestyle is an online academy and mentoring program created and designed by Igor Kheifets, an expert email and affiliate marketer.
Unlike a simple course, it is a program and an elite community of successful list builders, described as a ‘secret society.’ Membership is subscription-based, with a monthly fee of $97.
The program is designed for people who want to leave their 9 to 5 jobs and make money online by mastering digital marketing.
It is recommended for individuals hoping to live “the 4-hour work week as a full-time online marketer” and are “tired of living paycheck to paycheck.”
What You Get as a Member
- Live Hot Seats & Ask-Me-Anything Sessions With Igor: Students can have their emails, landing pages, sales pages, and videos evaluated by Igor.
- Become a List Building Insider: Members can access Igor’s “inner circle” of advisers, collaborators, and partners.
- Affordable Personal Mentoring: Access a community of experts without spending much on personal coaching.
List Building Lifestyle Customer Reviews
Genuine and Upfront Approach
- Many reviewers appreciate Igor Kheifets for his genuine and upfront approach. They find his teachings devoid of fluff and understand that he doesn’t constantly push for upsells.
- Reviewers mention that the program is presented in small, manageable steps, with detailed support to guide users. This is particularly praised by beginners new to the digital marketing world.
Responsive and Helpful Support Team
- The support team, especially customer support, is frequently praised for being responsive and genuinely helpful. Users have reported that their queries were addressed promptly and effectively.
Clear and Concise Training Material
- Reviewers appreciate the transparent, concise, step-by-step training material presented in the course. They find the content to be well-organized and easy to follow.
Expertise and Transparency of Igor Kheifets
- Igor Kheifets is often described as knowledgeable and transparent, genuinely wanting to help others succeed in affiliate marketing. Users feel he shares valuable insights based on his experiences, which adds “credibility” to his teachings.
Confusing Information and Upsells
- Some reviewers found the information confusing and leading nowhere except to a countdown clock to pay money. They also noted that too many products were being sold under one concept, which they found overwhelming and off-putting.
- Several reviewers mentioned that they were constantly presented with upsells after the initial purchase. They felt that the marketing was misleading and that the actual cost to be successful with the program was much higher than initially presented.
- A few reviewers who bought the program asked for a money-back guarantee by email and received no answer or had difficulty getting a refund, which led to frustration and disappointment.
Lack of Successful Student Testimonials
- A reviewer expressed suspicion due to the absence of online reviews from happy students bragging about their new income. They questioned the transparency of the total cost for success in the program.
High Costs and Hidden Fees
- Some reviewers were surprised by the high costs not mentioned upfront and felt uncomfortable with what they perceived as aggressive sales tactics. They felt the program was designed to extract money from participants rather than educate them.
The List Building Lifestyle Club has received an Excellent rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 429 reviews.
However, as with any program, it has its critics.
The negative reviews highlight the importance of conducting thorough research and approaching the program with realistic expectations.
Conclusion: Is E-Farming Worth It?
E-farming, as taught by Igor Kheifets, is essentially email marketing using Solo ads and building your list.
It is presented as a viable option for those who want to become affiliate marketers without creating a website.
However, it is essential to approach cautiously, be aware of the costs involved, and be prepared to do the work.